Apollo Education Group™, Inc. was founded in 1973 in response to a gradual shift in higher education demographics from a student population dominated by youth to one in which approximately half the students are adults and over 80 percent of whom work full-time. Apollo's founder, Dr. John Sperling, believed—and events proved him right—that lifelong employment with a single employer would be replaced by lifelong learning and employment with a variety of employers. Lifelong learning requires an institution dedicated solely to the education of working adults.
Today, Apollo Education Group™, Inc., through its subsidiaries, University of Phoenix, Apollo Global, College for Financial Planning, and Apollo Education Ventures has established itself as a leading provider of higher education programs for working adults by focusing on servicing the needs of the working adult.
Services We Offer
Apollo Education Group™ provides educational services, educational support services, consulting services and technical support services to institutions offering post-secondary education, including:
- Lead generation and recruiting of students for enrollment at educational institutions.
- Development of marketing collateral, including web content and other promotional materials.
- Assistance with administration of financial aid programs.
- Curricula development and related consulting services.
- Training of faculty in the field of on-line teaching.
- Technical support and troubleshooting services related to computer hardware and software for computer-aided learning.
- Student support services such as educational counseling for students.
To see how Apollo Education Group™ can help you, contact us.
4025 S. Riverpoint Pkwy
Phoenix, AZ 85040
Date public: December 1994
*All institutions and geographies
Fiscal year 2014
Revenue: $3.0 billion
Full/Part-time non-faculty: 17,887
Meet the Apollo Education Group executive team.
Become a Supplier
Find out how to join our supplier network
Careers at Apollo
Explore current openings and benefits.