Carnegie Learning is a leading publisher of core, full-year mathematics programs as well as supplemental and math interventions for middle school, high school and post-secondary students. Our curricula solutions are based on more than 20 years of research into how students think and learn, and include math textbooks with collaborative classroom activities, adaptive software and teacher professional development.
- Provides curricula for middle school, high school, and post- secondary math students, including textbooks and software
- Provides comprehensive professional development and coaching to K-12 educators
- Focused exclusively on mathematics
- Carnegie Learning Math Curricula has helped students in more than 3,000 schools across the U.S. to succeed in math
- Our math curricula has been adopted in 16 states
- Received the Software & Information Industry Association (SIIA) CODiE award (2005, 2007, and 2009)
- Received the 2009 Scholastic Administrator Best in Tech award
Founded by cognitive science researchers from Carnegie Mellon University in conjunction with veteran mathematics teachers
Launches Bridge to Algebra, an algebra readiness curricula
Acquired by Apollo Education Group Inc.
Launches Carnegie Learning Math Series, a Common Core Aligned program for grades 6 – 8